Wednesday, January 16, 2008

NEARLY GOD - S/T (Island 1996)

We're the only ones here so speak your mind
I feed your appetite, so you feed mine.
I sing for you, so you can find your way home
There's nothing to fear but fear itself,
If you know how to look inside yourself.
I sing for you.
Forget all you learned from yesterday,
If you learn how to change, you'll change today.
I sing for you, so you can find your way home.
I pray for you.
And I breathe aside my impurities,
But I can't take your insecurities.
If you trust, then trust me now.
Can you trust?
Round and round together, round and round forever.
Pray for me, pray for me so I can find my way home.
Leave me now, so I can be alone
Can you be alone?

DL
tracklist and psw in comments

6 Comments:

Blogger kindsaluv said...

password: kindsaluv

tracklist

1 Tattoo
2 Poems
3 Together Now
4 Keep Your Mouth Shut
5 I Be the Prophet
6 Make a Change
7 Black Coffee
8 Bubbles
9 I Sing for You
10 Yoga

January 16, 2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger fuco said...

bellissimo, lo cercavo da un bel po'
ciao!

January 16, 2008 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bentornato al lavoro. ciao

January 17, 2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Ellaguru said...

spero non sia o diventi un lavoro...

January 20, 2008 1:33 AM  
Blogger kindsaluv said...

soldi non ne vedo ma se diventasse un lavoro mica sarebbe brutto no? per il momento รจ divertente... grazie per i commenti

January 21, 2008 3:38 PM  
Blogger kindsaluv said...

the link is dead again. now on forever. oh what you did miss...

May 28, 2010 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home